The following questions from lawyers were taken from official court records nationwide.
1. Was that the same nose you broke as a child?
2. Now, doctor, isn’t it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn’t know anything about it until the next morning?
3. Q: What happened then? A: He told me, he says, “I have to kill you because you can identify me.” Q: Did he kill you?
4. Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?
5. The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
6. Were you alone or by yourself?
7. How long have you been a French Canadian?