LA JOLLA, CA — Uncork a wine and dine experience like no other at The Lodge at Torrey Pines’ monthly Artisan Table Signature Wine Dinner Series, featuring exceptionally-crafted communal meals paired with California’s finest wines. Begun in 2006, the Signature Wine Dinners have grown into a popular annual tradition celebrating the diverse seasonal abundance of local farmers, highlighting the subtle changes of flavors throughout the season.
Set on the scenic al fresco terrace of The Lodge’s acclaimed A.R. Valentien restaurant, each Signature Wine Dinner begins with a reception, followed by a custom multi-course dinner menu skillfully prepared by Executive Chef Kelli Crosson and her culinary team to enhance the wine pairings. Throughout the evening, guests are guided on a sensory journey with insight from A.R. Valentien’s Advanced Sommelier Paul Krikorian and a special guest from the featured winery about the winemaking process and what makes the evening’s wine selections so distinctive.
The Signature Wine Dinners are designed to create an enjoyable and convivial atmosphere, where communal table arrangements and dishes served family style encourage diners to intermingle in one the most beautiful coastal settings in the region.
The lineup for this year’s Artisan Table Signature Wine Dinner Series includes:
- May 18, 6:00-8:30 p.m. – Palazzo Wines with special guest Scott Palazzo, Owner and Winemaker.
- June 16, 6:00-8:30 p.m. – Fortunate Son by Hundred Acre with special guest Dana Manison, Western Regional Manager.
- July 20, 6:00-8:30 p.m. – Far Niente/Nickel & Nickel with special guest Bruce Mooers, President.
- August 17, 6:00-8:30 p.m. – Groth Vineyards & Winery with special guest Ted Henry, Winemaker.
- September 21, 6:00-8:30 p.m. – Quintessa Winery/Flowers Vineyard & Winery with a special guest Rodrigo Soto, Estate Director.
Menus will be released by Chef Crosson and posted online approximately one month prior to each dinner.
Tickets to these exclusive, intimate dinners are $325 per person (plus tax and $10 service fee) and limited to 30-36 people. Ticket price includes complimentary valet parking.
New for 2023 is an Artisan Table Signature Wine Dinner Room Offer, in which guests can extend their memorable evening with a luxurious overnight getaway at The Lodge at Torrey Pines and receive up to 30% off their night’s stay.