NAIROBI, KENYA — The Woni Safaris Company believes that Africa’s heritage of wild land and animals should be recognized as the continent’s most precious natural resource, because the rewards of wildlife and nature conservation can be reaped sustainably through multi-use tourism, benefitting not only travelers, but also Africa’s land, animals and rural communities. By creating exceptional adventure destinations and safaris in the natural kingdoms of Africa, Woni Safaris not only offers guests an experience that promises to reawaken the soul, but through this encounter they aim to capture the imagination of the world’s discerning travelers of all ages. The safari locations are the stuff that dreams are made of,… and they’re real. From the Okavango swamps to the plains of the Serengeti and Masai Mara to the Indian Ocean archipelagos and South Africa’s famous Big Five game parks, Woni Safaris show guests the very best that the wilderness has to offer. They also strive to promote greater consciousness of the possibilities and responsibilities of ecotourism on the great African continent.
By embarking on an adventure with Woni Safaris, you play an important part in the dream to create a model in wise land management, integrating international travelers with locals to their mutual benefit and demonstrating that “wildlife can be conserved on a sustainable basis by all.”
- Tailor made itineraries to suit your needs.
- Quotations, planning, bookings and confirmations according to your budget and the duration of your intended East Africa trip.
- Invoicing and administration of all incoming payments from you and those made to the various suppliers in accordance with the final itinerary.
- Ground handling of East Africa safaris, accommodation, tours, and all activities for international clients on an individual basis or as part of a select group.
- Meet and assist service on arrival and departure at East Africa international airports.
- Issuing of hand-over of all documentation for your East Africa Safari.
- Qualified, registered tour guides (including foreign speaking guides).
- Special interest Safaris (e.g. birding, photographic, mountain, nature, Gorilla trekking).
- Air and boat charter.
- Chauffeur drive services.
- Ticketing for all international and domestic flight bookings.
- A 24-hour 7-day a week emergency mobile phone facility.
- Flying Doctors Service insurance.
Woni Safaris is a recognized inbound tour operator registered in East Africa and a member of KATO (Kenya Association of Tour Operators), ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents), ATA (Africa Travel Association) and ESOK (Ecotourism Society of Kenya).
(For more information, please visit www.wonisafaris.com)